Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) has been engaged in the capacity building activities for local governance in Kerala since its establishment in 1990. The institute is supported by the government of Kerala, as its nodal agency for training, research and consultancy for the local self-government institutions. The institute engages in different capacity building activities of the local bodies, both rural and urban. As a training and research institute, KILA is committed to the following objectives.
- To undertake various training programmes for the elected representatives and officials
- To facilitate and strengthen theprocess of de-centralized planning
- To undertake action-oriented research activities
- To document best practices on local governance for wider dissemination
- To organize seminars, workshops and discussions
Website : www.kilaonline.org
» State Institute of Rural Development
State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD) renamed as 'Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA)– Centre For Human Resource Development' and The Post of 'Director' re-designated as 'Regional Director'.
സ.ഉ(എം.എസ്) 184/2016/തസ്വഭവ Dated 29/11/2016
എസ് ഐആര്ഡി കിലയുമായി സംയോജിപ്പിക്കുന്നതിന് തത്വത്തില് അനുമതിനല്കി ഉത്തരവ്